Started on this hat at the beginning of the week…
As we approach the end of month 8, hat number 5 is now done. I think hat 6 will be the same design but with orange for the main part and the ribbed band in blue….
I managed to get hat number 4 to the last half of the casting off row and….ran out of yarn! I ended up frogging back the ensure ribbed section (5 rows) and knitting a row carefully to untwist the stiches with a view to starting with a new colour (light yellow) for the rib band. It will actually look quite nice for it but it’s lost me a good amount of work!
I’ve been getting on well with the fourth hat and have decided to make it all green as it makes it quicker, easier and smarter….