Friday is my usual hobby evening so last Friday I started on the next set of miniatures/scenery for the Hero Quest set. I decided I’d like to have a go at the Orks next so primed these with some Vallejo Acrylic Polyurethane primer (as sold here). Although thinner than other paints this has great coverage and doesn’t fill in the detail leaving a nice surface ready for the actual painting.
I also scanned in the rule book, custom quest sheet and character sheet in case I need to print out copies. I’m also due to have a Hero Quest evening this Wednesday with a couple of chaps from work (plus the wife!) and so thought it would be good to send the rule book to them to get familiar with the rules!